Wildflowers / Printable Pattern
The Wildflower pattern is perfect for all levels of hand-embroidery artists (yes, even beginners). By first glance, you will see that there are many details to stitch. I will be taking you step-by-step to complete your own beautiful wildflower hoop. From start to finish this pattern should take you 10 hours or less.
• PDF Instant Download of the pattern.
• Step-by-step picture guide.
• Stitch and color guide.
• 2 different text options.
• 8” or 10" embroidery hoop (you are welcome to go bigger or smaller)
• Fabric of your choice
• Materials to transfer image
• Embroidery needle
• Embroidery floss /thread
• Hot glue gun (to finish your hoop)
*This pattern is great for beginners but who should also know some of the basic stitches. *This is a printable pattern only, supplies are not included.
This pattern is for your personal use only. Please do not sell items with this embroidery pattern on them and please do not redistribute this file. Copyright Kayla Dickens of Knotty Dickens 2014-16.